Link List can be useful if you have some popular pages that are deep in your site. Think of a link list as a way to bubble up popular pages.
Steps to Create a Link List:
1. After logging into BigTree go to your page and click Edit in BigTree
2. Click Add Content Block and choose Link List from the pull-down menu.
3. Enter the title of your link list. Probably something like: Popular Links, Commonly Requested Links, Important for Current Students.
4. Click the Add Item button and insert the name of the link and the url into the appropriate fields. See below:
5. Be sure to click Add and Save in the content block and the Save and Preview Button at the bottom of the page!
6. Repeat the process until all your links are set up. You can rearrange them using the blue arrows beside each link title.