Students, you can schedule with us on-line! Just a few reminders before you do...
1. Determine what kind of appointment you wish to make and who you need to make it with. Once you have decided, click the career advisor's name on this page to bring up their calendar. Some topics can be discussed with several advisors, so you can compare their calendars to find an appointment time that works for you.
2. If you are not signed in already, you will need to log in to your Kenyon e-mail account to get started.
3. Click "Next available appointment slot on..." to find the next available time that the counselor has.
4. Select your meeting time. Click on the "Student Appointment" gray box when you have selected your time. Each of these appointments are set for 30 minutes. If you are looking to schedule a mock interview, repeat this process where you find two blocks of time together - you will need a full 60 minutes.
5. Complete the answers in the "Description" box. Indicate your class year, whether you are male/female, and why you are meeting with us.
6. Click "Save" to book your appointment. You will receive an e-mail notification confirming your selected date and time.
If you have any questions, or need to cancel your appointment, please call our office at (740) 427 5165. Thank you!