Are you overwhelmed by the seemingly endless possibilities out there?
We can help you sort through all of the options and filter out the ones that will best fit with your skills, interests, personality, and values.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assesses personality and is one of the most well-known career assessments available today. It helps to identify your preferences in how you process information, make decisions, and interact with the world.
The CDO recommends the MBTI to help students identify strengths and weaknesses, best-fit work environments, strategies for interacting with co-workers, and components that can lead to satisfying careers.
If you are interested in taking the MBTI, schedule a preliminary meeting with one of our advisors online, stopping in to the CDO in Gund Commons (Lower Level) or by calling (740) 427-5165.
Do you want to identify your talents, find industries that match your personality, or prepare for interviews? Discover www.talentoday-inc.com/, the new career guidance solution offered to you by the Career Development Office.
• Take a questionnaire to assess your personality and your motivations (~ 13min)
• Access your results directly via your personal page
• Get an overview of your results in a personalized PDF Personal Book
Want to try? It’s easy to register!
1. Access the website www.Talentoday.com
2. Click “Register” on the top-right corner of your screen
3. Enter “Kenyon College” in "Is your School/University a partner?"
4. Enter your email address
5. Log into your account using the login and password you received in your e-mail address
Note: If you have not received any login or password after a few minutes, check your spam box.
You should continue your exploration by: