If you'd like to see all of Kenyon's academic deadlines in your personal Google Calendar, please follow the instructions below.
1. Make sure you have a Kenyon login and password. (This option is currently available to Kenyon students, faculty, and staff only.)
2. Click this link and then click "+GoogleCalendar" in the lower right-hand corner.
3. You'll then be taken to your personal Google Calendar, where you'll be able to see the Kenyon Academic Calendar (in a different color) on your list of visible calendars.
4. Make sure to adjust the display settings on your smartphone if you wish to view the Kenyon Academic Calendar there as well.
5. For more information on each deadline, click open the event and you’ll find details and links in the "Description" section.